TWO PART HOLIDAY WORKSHOP SERIES:
Wednesday 11/16 & Wednesday 12/21
Led by Eating Disorder Specialist & Certified Yoga Instructor, Kristen LoBianco, LCSW, RYT 200
Age 18 and up
This 2-part holiday support workshop is ideal for individuals who are in recovery from an eating disorder.
The holidays can be a very stressful time when struggling with an eating disorder. The meals, comments from family members, socializing and changes in routine can make it harder to stay on track with recovery. Our intention is to create a safe, healing space for you and to remind you that you are not alone on your recovery journey.
This workshop will include:
- A seated Yoga practice to help you feel grounded (no yoga experience needed)
- Connecting with others on the stress of the holiday season in recovery and the challenges it brings.
- Learning how to set healthy boundaries with family members and respond to negative comments about food and our bodies
- Designing a self-care toolbox of coping skills to use during the holidays to help prioritize your recovery
- Cultivating gratitude for your recovery journey